JUNE 2020: Webinar on the European Polar Research Programme
Date: 11th June 2020
Time: 10:00 - 13:00 CEST
Place: online. Please register here
EU-PolarNet and the EPB will host a webinar called Stronger together: European cooperation for Polar science and society - The Integrated European Polar Research Programme on 11th June 2020, 10:00 – 13:00 CEST.
The webinar will introduce the first fully co-designed European Polar Research Programme as the main result of the EU-PolarNet project to you. The European Polar Research Programme is the outcome of a five-year process of co-designing and developing a future research agenda for Europe. It represents a bottom-up community effort, which is building on the challenges and needs raised by all who are affected by the ongoing changes in the Polar Regions. It has been designed using a truly transdisciplinary approach and it aims to bridge the knowledge gaps in and between natural and social sciences, the economy and society in the Polar Regions.
The participation in the webinar requires a pre-registration. Please register here.
All event reports on one glimpse
- EU-PolarNet Second Policy Briefing
- Arctic Frontiers 2018 Stakeholder Workshop Report
- COP23 Side event on Arctic and Small Island Developing States Summary
- COP23 EU Arctic Cluster Side event Summary
- Arctic Circle 2017 Breakout Session Summary
- EU-PolarNet White Paper Workshop
- Breaking records: How high temperatures in the Arctic affect European society - Policy briefing report
- ICASS IX Stakeholder Session Report
- AMAP/EU-PolarNet Stakeholder Workshop on Research Needs on Climate-related effects on the Arctic Cryosphere and Adaptation Options Report
- EU-PolarNet Townhall Event in Brussels Report
- SCAR Open Science Conference Workshop Report