This task forms the main financial and contractual management of EU-PolarNet. The Alfred Wegener Institute, as the coordinator, will hold functional responsibility for direct contacts with the European Commission (EC) project officer on behalf of the consortium and will manage and oversee the activities of the consortium.
This task will focus on:
- Developing and implementing a Consortium Agreement which, at the outset of the project, will be signed by all partners of the consortium and will define the duties and deliverables of each partner.
- Developing and implementing a quality assurance routine.
- Effectively managing the financial and contractual obligations of EU-PolarNet, including management of strategic changes and direction of funding over the 60-month term of the project.
- Handling the legal requirements on submission of audit certificates and financial reporting to the EC.
- Ensuring the generation and submission of EU-PolarNet periodic reports.
Work Package lead
Project Manager EU-PolarNet
Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research
Tel.: (+49) 4714/831-1011